The Association for Better Housing
The Ramla branch of The Association for Better Housing gives service to all city residents who reside in shared accommodations. Throughout its 45 years of existence, the association deals with management and regular maintenance of the shared property. The association gives the shared houses representatives' tools for management and keeping the interests of all the house tenants.
The Association for Better Housing responsibilities
The association deals with social issues alongside physical issues
- Aid in organizing and advisement. Dealing with house committee taxes payment insubordinates.
- Free services: legal consultation, engineering consultation, architectural consultation, consultation regarding online management of share property, gardening consultation.
- Aid with management accessories like receipts checkbooks, expense reports and leaflets.
- Consultation regarding noise supervision, cleanliness and tenants assemblies.
- Service for symbolic and subsidized payment: registration of shared houses in the land registry bureau, legal consultation before the inspector, legal consultation in court, radon gas inspection, engineer official opinion for the court, inspection of the shared house's electric grid, third party insurance in a discounted price and more.
- Unification and conflict resolution. The association runs unification and conflict resolution courses for the house committees.
· Yearly member fees: 26 ₪ for a residential unit for payments with standing order, 28 ₪ for payments in cash.
· The association's Ramla branch has received a certificate for appreciation and excellence for the dedication, help and residents' satisfaction.
· Detailed regarding workshops for house committees which grants knowledge regarding the management of shared property (legal consultation, human relations, etc.) can be ascertained with Linda at the following phone number: 9771402- 08.
Address: 15 Shimshon HaGibor St., 1st floor, 6th apartment.
Reception: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 8:00 – 14:30