Computing, Communications and Information Dept.
The Dept. is responsible for providing computing services to all municipality departments, including the city’s formal and informal educational institutions. Services range from analysis of computing needs to providing integrative comprehensive solutions in terms of hardware/software/communications and integration between them, their operation and ongoing maintenance, including the design/construction of interfaces between the various systems, their operation and integration, as well as regular maintenance.
Areas of Responsibilty of the Computing, Communications and Information Dept.
· Planning, procurements, operations and technical support in the municipal computing and communications network
· Ongoing responsibility for the operation of the municipal servers network (AD, ORACLE, SQL, EXCHANGE)
· Regular maintenance and support services for diverse applications in municipality departments (Accounting ERP, revenue, engineering systems, etc.)
· Regular maintenance and support services for mail and fax servers, management and retrieval of municipal documents, monitoring decisions, and more.
· Maintenance and technical support for the municipal telephony (NORTEL VOIP) and all its extensions.
· Regular maintenance for the computing network in the city’s educational institutions (schools, preschools, afternoon programs, youth centers, and community centers)
· Regular maintenance of the municipal Forum and assistance in maintaining the municipal website in conjunction with the Communications and Spokesmanship Dept.
· Regular maintenance of the municipal camera network as part of the National Violence Prevention Project: “A Violence Free City”.
· Assisting and guiding municipal computing projects such as a Computer for Every Child, a Computer for Every Teacher, Neta, Tapuach, Lehava and the list goes on and on.
· Assisting and supporting administrative and financial systems for the administration of schools.
Office Hours and Telephone Answering Service in the Revenue Dept.
||Telephone answering service
9 Mivtza Moshe St. (near Amal 'A' school, entrance from Ben Zvi St.)